Skip to main content
General Drying Tips
- Remove the lint from the dryer lint screen before starting the dryer and at the end of the cycle.
- Do not overload the dryer. Large loads will not dry properly.
- Check clothing that you pretreated for stains. If the stain survived the wash, treat and wash again before setting in the stain with the heat of the dryer.
- Need more drying time? Please add the necessary funds and press the START button for an additional time.
- Do not attempt to dry wool, rubber or plastics.
- Remove and hang clothes as soon as possible to prevent wrinkles. Hang clothes, especially t-shirts, when slightly damp to pull wrinkles out. Spritz stubborn wrinkles with water or finishing spray. Be sure to set iron to your fabric’s setting.