All of Jetz Companies employees go through a rigorous screening process to ensure that only those with the highest integrity are servicing residents’ laundry needs. It takes commitment, dedication and above all, honesty, for our employees to be able to wear the Jetz Companies uniform.
If you are interested in joining the Jetz team, please fill out our online Job Application form by clicking here.
Installation Technician: Chicago, IL
Service Technician: Topeka, KS
Service Technician: Colorado Springs, CO
Coin Collector, Indianapolis, IN
Apply online, or in person at:
3750 N Cicero Avenue, Chicago IL 60641
901 NE River Road, Topeka, KS 66616
220 E Taylor Street, Colorado Springs, CO 80907
3220 S Arlington Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46203
Why work for Jetz?
- Great pay and benefits: We offer medical, dental, vision, 401 K and more.
- Work for a growing company that cares and is a leader in its field.
- Established business with over 40 years of dedicated customer relations.
- Competitive salary with review after 90 days.
- Must be experienced with washers & dryers, mechanically inclined, with some electrical knowledge preferred.
- All qualified applicants must pass a background check, drug test & have a good driving record.
- Coin Collector – drive to service locations and retrieve coins from washer and dryers. Must have a good credit report.
- Installation Technician’s start at $10.00 an hour.
- Service Technician’s start at $10-$14 an hour based on location and experience.
- Coin Collector’s start at $10.00 an hour. Raise after 90 day orientation period.
How to apply:
- Apply here directly or in person.
- Send resume to email@example.com.
- Or call for more information 1-800-530-5719.